UPDATE: I’ve had some emails with a couple of the same questions. I just wanted to post here so that everyone gets the same information. This call is mainly for digital scrapbooking, but I am interested in having hybrid crafters join the team as well. I won’t be mailing out any supplies for the team to use. You will download the files to your computer to use. For the hybrid crafters, they will need to print the digital papers & elements on their home printers to use for their projects. The same applies to card makers & stampers – you will need to print the digital papers to use on your projects. I hope that clarifies any questions about “getting supplies”.
Cat Scrap Fever is a new store with an exciting new opportunity.
This is the first ever design team/creative team call for Cat Scrap Fever. I am thrilled to offer this opportunity to the very talented community of digital and hybrid crafters. Are you a scrapbooker? How about a card maker? Do you make altered items? Do you have an electronic cutting machine? Do you like to do it all? Then this fabulous opportunity is calling your name. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to apply for this call. I am looking for 5 talented people – no CT/DT experience necessary.
Here’s the scoop:
- receive 2 kits a month; 1 my choice (usually a new release), 1 your choice, and any freebies I make.
- make 2 projects with each store kit & 1 blog post for each project with links to the shop and products used (ie 4 projects & 4 blog posts a month). Projects with freebies not required but would be appreciated. (Please do not use stock photos for your projects).
- Pin projects photos to the Cat Scrap Fever Pinterest board.
- upload photos of projects to the Cat Scrap Fever gallery & at least 2 other galleries (1 of which must be specific to digital scrapbooking) providing links back to the shop & products where permitted.
- participate on the Cat Scrap Fever forum & comment on layouts in the gallery.
- participate when challenges are run on the Cat Scrap Fever forum (can be used as one of the required projects).
- promote Cat Scrap Fever products/challenges/contests/freebies where ever and whenever you can (ie facebook, twitter, pinterest, etc.)
- other fun stuff as the occasion arises and time permits.
If you are interested in joining my team and getting in on the ground floor with a new and upcoming shop, then please email me at email@example.com with the following information:
Your blog address
A link to your most complete gallery
A picture of your best project that you think represents your crafting style
What other design/creative team commitments you have
A short bio on yourself
The deadline to apply is August 20th. Team members will be announced August 25th and the term will start September 1st. This will be a 6 month commitment with the opportunity to stay longer.
9,453 total views, 3 views today